ALERT® PRIVATE PRACTICE facts:
ALERT® PRIVATE PRACTICE is a clinical information system specifically designed and developed for private practices.
It enables the documentation and viewing of the patient's complete clinical information and medical history, including:
- Templates designed per specialty to meet the specific needs of each appointment type
- Guidelines and protocols that enable adequate treatment plans
- Integration with other information systems
- Alerts for relevant clinical information and for tasks that require immediate attention
- All professionals (physicians, nurses, registrars, lab and imaging technicians, among other) have access to different levels of information according to their responsibilities
- User access to ALERT® through biometric reading ensures security
With ALERT® PRIVATE PRACTICE, clinical information is documented in real time and organized per patient and household.
- Templates for each appointment type
- Guidelines, protocols and diagnostic test orders
- Care plan constructor
- Calculators and assessment scales and indexes
- Electronic prescription
- An integrated billing system in accordance with the billable items recorded during a physician appointment
- Software for data processing, analysis and association
All the information in ALERT® is summarized in a grid format.
By configuring ALERT®, health professionals are able to benefit from most frequent content for their own specialty and clinical practice, such as: diagnoses, medication, diagnostic tests, body diagrams, most frequent texts and procedures.
The ALERT® solution integrates a Business Intelligence application that provides users with analytical capacity of electronic prescription information, which allows for the following:
- Analyzing prescribed medication for activity and research control purposes
- Analyzing prescription standards
- Crossing data on prescription with information from the Electronic Health Record (e.g. diagnoses and problems)
- Correlating information on clinical progress with prescribed medication
Why should I have ALERT® PRIVATE PRACTICE?
You should have ALERT® PRIVATE PRACTICE because:
- Clinical record information is centered on your patients
- Your details are stored and you have access to them from anywhere by simply connecting to the internet
- Different users with permissions are able to visualize and update your appointment scheduler anywhere
- It provides electronic prescription and updated access to Infarmed's list
- There is a billing functionality
- Various user types (physicians, nurses, registrars) can interact among themselves
- Specific content for each specialty, which support decision making, is available
- It has a statistics tool to analyze all clinical activity
Find out more about the product in ALERT® PRIVATE PRACTICE's brochure
ALERT® PRIVATE PRACTICE:
Schedule a demo. After the demo we will provide you with a quote according to your needs.
Dual Core Processor: 2.0 GHz;
Hard Drive: 80 GB;
RAM: 1 GB;
Network interface: 10/100/1000.
Operating system: Microsoft Windows XP with Service Pack 3, Microsoft Windows Vista or Microsoft Windows 7;
Internet Explorer 7, 8 or 9.
Any normal wireless network with over 11 Mbps (802.11a, 802.11b, 802.11g, etc.).
Private practices with over one user:
2 MB network plus 150 Kb per additional user.
Private practice (one user only):
According to recent studies, ALERT® software represents a consumption of 150Kbps of available bandwidth per User. This is an average value, which only represents ALERT® software consumption, and does not account for other existing software in use.
You will have permanent technical support.
Tel: 22 1206300
English, European Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Spanish and Dutch.