ALERT® PDMS enables the collecting of data from clinical monitoring devices and, following pre-established rules, store that same data in the patient’s EMR.
- Visualization and archive of values captured by medical devices and external systems into a patient EHR
- Data can be displayed in a timeline and related with other data from other clinical variables
- Functionalities for human data validation
- Functionalities such as direct order entry through the PDMS system and the re-utilization of data by severity scoring systems
- Ability to set parameters by clinical setting, user profile, personal preferences or patient’s clinical condition
Allows data collection and presentation of monitoring, hemodynamics, neurologic and ventilation parameters