The new ALERT® STUDENT version for Mobile iOS is available as of March 31 at the App Store. This version, v1.1.0, contemplates a technological change from Cross Web to the native system, and has new functionalities and improvements to the already existing ones.
With the improvements to the application in terms of performance and graphic interface changes, users will have the following new functionalities available:
- Concept filtering by language
- Concept filtering according to "Free editing", "FMUP Concepts" and "All"
- Concept classification
- Visualization of "All categories" for the same concept
- New thumbnails view of High Yield Glossy Materials
- Zoom in/out of images in High Yield Glossy Materials
- Possibility to add the images' original field in High Yield Glossy Materials
- Single click on the text required to display/hide headers when exploring categories in the concept's details
- Alternate between two text sizes when exploring categories in the concept's details
- Landscape mode when exploring categories in the concept's details for both single and all categories
- Navigation throughout the users' concepts from the "Info" tab in the concept's details
- Shortcut to High Yield Glossy Materials view by touching the image displayed in the header of the concept's details
- Finger scrolling to alternate between tabs in the concept's details
- Configuration of launch buttons’ position in the home page
- Define the automatic access status in the configurations area
- Configure the amount of information loaded in each view (20 records by default – 1-50 intervals)
- Recommend the application to a friend from the information area
The ALERT® STUDENT version has been totally rewritten into native iOS language to improve performance and usability, thus converting the former version that was developed used a Framework Cross Development Web.