Course Introduction to ALERT®
Market: United Kingdom | Languages: English | Profile: All
Available since: 31 August 2011
The Introduction to ALERT® v2.6 course provides an interactive learning experience that will enable all ALERT® v2.6 users to acquire the theoretical and practical knowledge regarding the software’s main concepts and techniques.
At the end of this course the trainee should be able to:
- Describe the core architecture and dynamics of ALERT® v2.6 clinical software.
- Perform his/her professional tasks in an efficient manner by using ALERT® v.2.6 clinical software’s main functionalities.
All professionals that work with ALERT® v2.6 clinical software.
- Use of active and demonstrative methods by using multimedia presentations and the study of practical cases
- The total estimated duration is of around 4h
- During and after the courses, the trainee will have access to a virtual content library that has content related with previously taken courses
- At the end of the course a training certificate will be made available in the performance area if the trainee has completed 80% of the course, has done the suggested tasks and has attained a pass in the final evaluation
- Computer with internet access (broadband preferred), internet explorer browser (version 7 or above) or Mozilla Firefox (version 3.5 or above)
- Computer Intel Pentium 4 2.33GHz with 1GB memory and screen resolution of 1280x1024 or above (preferred)
- Adobe Flash Player 9 or above
- E-mail account
- Acceptance of the terms and conditions of use
- IT knowledge
- Getting Started
- Understanding ALERT® dynamics
- Learning more about ALERT® concepts
- Customizing personal configurations
- What have I learned about ALERT®?