Course ALERT® OUTPATIENT
Market: United Kingdom | Languages: English | Profile: Registrar
Available since: 31 August 2011
The ALERT® OUTPATIENT v2.6 course provides an interactive learning environment for administrative clerks in the outpatient ward to acquire theoretical and practical knowledge about the concepts and most important functionalities of the ALERT® OUTPATIENT module.
At the end of this course, the trainee should be able to:
- Identify the context and workflow of ALERT® OUTPATIENT v2.6
- Be acquainted with the main functionalities available in each application area
- Perform his/her professional tasks in an efficient manner by using the main clinical software functionalities of ALERT® v2.6
Administrative clerks who work in the outpatient ward.
- Use of active and demonstrative methods with the help of multimedia presentations and the study of practical cases.
- Total (expected) duration: 4 hours
- Documentation: the ALERT training department provides you with permanent access to a virtual content library that has content related to previously taken courses.
- Certification: at the end of the course, a training certificate will be made available in the performance area if the trainee has completed 80% of the course, has completed the suggested tasks and has achieved a pass in the final evaluation.
- Acceptance of the terms and conditions of use
- Basic IT knowledge
- Computer with internet connection (broadband preferred). Internet Explorer browser (version 7 or above) or Mozilla Firefox (version 3.5 or above)
- E-mail account
- Intel Pentium 4 2.33 GHz with 1GB memory and a screen resolution of 1280x1024 or above (preferred)
- Adobe Flash Player 9 or above
- Introduction to ALERT® OUTPATIENT
- What do I know about ALERT® OUTPATIENT?
- Use ALERT® in a real case scenario
- Patient identification
- Appointment and test scheduling
- End of administrative contact
- What do I know about OUTPATIENT?