Price: € 25
Language: United Kingdom
Flexibility in terms of learning time and location
- Learn anytime, anywhere.
Agility, where users can decide their own learning pace
- Navigate throughout the course according to your own learning pace.
Users are able to further develop the learning content that interests them most
- Build your own learning. Decide what content and activity interest you most.
Interactive learning content that uses multimedia material
- Access content that has been developed to make your learning experience more stimulating and motivating. Resources include videos, animations, simulations, and other multimedia content.
Contact and interaction with the learning community via chat and forum
- Use synchronous and asynchronous communication tools that aim at promoting the sharing of knowledge and experiences between the various participants in the learning process.
Various interactivity levels, such as: trainee and tutor, trainee and learning content, and trainee and other trainees
- Navigate in the interactive content and interact with the tutor and other trainees. This way, you will find it more motivating and interesting to go through your course(s).
Learning path based on the latest good practice in virtual teaching and learning
- We have courses that will enable you to access a theory component, a demonstration or to explore learning scenarios.
Learning performance and evaluation feedback
- We support you throughout your learning experience and provide you with feedback on your performance and course progress.
Trainee certification at the end of the course
- You will receive an ALERT® training certificate which recognizes the skills that you will have achieved at the end of your course.
- Platform compatible with learning content that is in conformity with SCORM 2004 standards
- Access to news, marketing materials and application helps
- Editable area that gives you access to your courses, the latest forum messages, virtual library content and highlighted content
- Personal area where you can enter or edit your personal details and access your performance and course progress information
- Access to a virtual library that enables you to access multimedia content
- Chat and forum tools that enable a synchronous and asynchronous communication of tutor and trainees
- Notifications sent via alert messages, e-mail and SMS
- ALERT® TV