ALERT® CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT (CRM) is an advanced tool that enables healthcare facilities to create and maintain a good relationship with patients and visitors.
This solution was specifically adapted to the healthcare sector, and its aim is to improve the information services provided to the citizen.
ALERT® CRM maximizes simplicity in decision making and promotes better quality in the service provided to the citizen (patients and visitors) by enabling access to centralized information in real time. This solution includes a wide range of functionalities that ensure a better interaction between the organization and the citizen due to the improvement of internal processes.
ALERT® CRM supports administrative and information services in the scope of contact management, visit management, incident management and the scheduling of medical sales representatives' visits.
- Telephone directory
- Management of interaction with external entities
- Integration with Telephone Exchange and SMS sending service
- Visitor register
- Definition of rules for visitors
- Workflow for visit validation
- Access control through visitor's card
- Incident record and classification
- Task workflow
- Automatic alerts
Medical sales representative and scheduling:
- Scheduling of medical sales representatives' visits
- Scheduling with automatic validation rules' definition
- Corporate calendar
- Workflow for visit scheduling approval
- Frequency record of medical sales representatives' visits