ALERT® ADMISSION, DISCHARGE AND TRANSFER (ALERT® ADT) is the administrative management software of the ALERT® suite for the admission, discharge and transfer of patients.
Main features include:
• Patient search through various filters – including name, address, ID number, date of birth, SSN, admission date and discharge date (attributes may vary according to product/market localization)
• Integration with national databases
• Patient identification – creation and editing of each patient's related information, including, for example: name, address, gender, age and ID document (attributes may vary according to product market/localization)
• Duplication prevention mechanisms with names phonetic validation, gender, date of birth and other unique identifiers (e.g. SSN or NHS number, among other)
• Ability to identify a patient in a unique manner, through a Master Patient Index (MPI) database
• Ability to correlate patients between different facilities through a PIX (Patient Identifier Cross-referencing) system
• Patient Merge – merge of two patients (two records for the same patient) – whenever a record is created by mistake; “merge” implies joining data from both clinical records
• Insurance verification and validation
• Patient admission – documenting of data related to the episode that made the patient seek the facility (Emergency and Inpatient settings)
• Patient grid – according to admission time, location, specialty and room, among other
• Follow-up of patients from the episode's creation until discharge – including care time and location, ordered and completed tasks, providing information in real time (such as patient's location in the department and waiting time) to the patient's family members and/or escorts
• Administrative discharge of patients – end of episode in the ADT system
• Management of available resources by providing a general overview of services in real time:
o Management of schedulers for appointments, surgical interventions and diagnostic tests and treatments of the various Hospital services, such as: schedule, reschedule, cancellation and failure to attend appointments; attendance requests and patient instructions regarding appointments and diagnostic tests and treatments
o Back office management of professionals, schedules, unavailability, slots, health plans, reasons to access an episode, etc.
o Management of waiting lists for Inpatient and Operating Room with prioritization based on severity, pathology and list's entry order criteria
o Management of orders for appointments and diagnostic tests at outside facilities, and differentiation between what is done inside and outside the hospital
Functionalities adapted for the following markets: Brazil, Chile, France, Kuwait, Mexico, Portugal, Switzerland, United Kingdom and United States.